IN A NEW
Spectrum: a highly prominent, striking office building centrally located within Glasgow’s city core.
Surrounded by high profile occupiers, Spectrum is on the doorstep of everything Glasgow’s city centre has to offer.
Our new contemporary, remodelled reception is now accessed from Waterloo Street. Complete with our tenant lounge and friendly on site concierge, a warm welcome awaits on arrival.
Spectrum offers highly specified, efficient floor plates with a choice of striking exposed ceilings galvanising a creative working environment or slick traditional metal suspended ceilings to suite any occupier.
- New Waterloo Street entrance
- Expanded reception with well-appointed business lounge
- 2 x high speed passenger lifts
- LED lighting
- Raised access flooring
- New VRF air conditioning
- Exposed ceiling finish (6th floor)
- Metal tile suspended ceiling (5th floor)
- Dedicated male, female and accessible toilets
- Ground floor cycling and shower facilities
- EPC rating – B
- 100% renewable electricity
MALE & FEMALE SHOWERS
BIKE REPAIR STATION
Spectrum is centrally located amongst a thriving business community.
The local area is well served with restaurants, bars, coffee shops and convenience stores with all of the amenities provided by the city centre in close proximity.
The M8 motorway is easily accessed in less than one minutes’ driving time from Spectrum.
1. Scottish Power
4. Morgan Stanley
5. Sedgwick International UK
7. Pinsent Masons
9. Virgin Money
10. Transport Scotland
1. The Hilton Hotel
2. The Gym
4. Indigo Hotel
5. Malmaison Hotel
6. Dakota Hotel
7. Kimpton Blythswood
9. Costa Coffee
10. Marriot Hotel
11. Pret a Manger